Tuesday, December 05, 2006

living in bloglessness.....

Wow! I can’t even express how busy life is right now. (I’m sure I don’t own the exclusive rights to that thought this time of year). After work, PTA responsibilities, building a house, raising kids and the “to do’s” of Christmas I don’t have much time for blogs. Sad, seeing that is my number one way to decompress. I suppose I will have to find my daily therapy while in the check out lines, or counting receipts for the school, perhaps in the endless work that surrounds this house. ahhhhh......!
I’m definitely not going to find it at work. I have noticed lately there are more people walking around the store uptight and impatient. I mentioned my observation to a co-worker and they said it just gets worse as Christmas comes closer. Yuck! I’m not so sure I’m going to enjoy Christmas so much in the “land of retail”. Oh well, I’ll just keep smiling and hope that everyone finds what they need. For now, I must go and make a dent on my daunting list of things to do.


** funny side note**
The boys were up early today. Tim got Luke stared with a bowl of cereal and I figured I would let Luke finish getting himself ready for school ( never again). He couldn't get his hair to lay down so he decided to cut off the part that was sticking up!

8 comments:

f1rststory said...

that was too funny...there should be a picture on here. ;)

Anonymous said...

He may have cut his hair, but did he tell you he "finished a reading test in 49 sec., that is less than 60 sec.(1 min.)" I am using his quote to me while at school yesterday. Love that boy!!
Mom 2

AmberJ said...

I still go back and laugh out loud at this story (the hair cut part, not the retail part).

Jen said...

Wow... he's resourceful and thinks outside of the box. He may have short hair now, but he'll be a great businessman!!! LOL!

lisa said...

Yeah, he gets that from me. hahahaa

Tonya said...

ahahahahaha...that's funny lisa!

Kel said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHA, that is hilarous! Quick fix kind of kid, I like it!

I hear you about blogging. Funny, it's "christmas" time and I am finding it a relaxing point of my life. It's kind of nice not being sourrounded by the hustle and bustle of commerical christmas's in the states. Isn't it completely against the point to be so uptight and stressed out at Christmas? I blogged again incase you wanted to know. I should be good to go for a while with blogging now :)

Tonya said...

hey, i updated :)