Saturday, December 09, 2006

Ho, Ho, Hmmmm.....


Wow it’s cold! The boys left this morning to do their Christmas shopping. I hate it for them, it is only 30 degrees outside. Libby and I are content to stay in with our coffee and cinnamon rolls! Well, my coffee… her milk and cinnamon rolls.
Luke has been saving his money to buy Christmas presents. In his sweet way he was badgering his sister yesterday to see what she wanted. She wouldn’t give him any information, she just pledged her allegiance to Santa Claus. I tried to explain to her that other people want to give her presents, but she wouldn’t budge. Yesterday, I was online searching for the best price for a specific doll house (... just really guessing what she wants at this point). In desperation Luke came up and asked if he could buy it for her. Unfortunately, he hasn’t saved enough. Knowing now of his generous spirit we will have him start saving his money a little sooner next year ;)

Now, if we can just get Santa to tell us what libby wants for Christmas.

1 comment:

Johnny T said...

Why don't you get her to write a letter to Santa, and then read it?
Did you know that some Post Offices will let you claim Santa letters and then you can go buy the presents and send them to the kid...at least that's what Kelly ripa said.