Monday, December 18, 2006
7 days and counting.....
Well, I don’t know about you but I am officially worn out! I think I’m officially done with my shopping too. Except for some small stocking stuffers and a few things I have in my hold pile at work. So... maybe I’m really not “done”, but for my emotional well being we are going to say I’m done. Luke’s last day of school was this past Friday and Libby’s was today. So, the only really official thing is Christmas break has begun! We pulled up our boot straps and made our way into “the mall” (the only mall in our city) to see Santa. It went well except for Santa breaking little Libby’s heart. When Lib asked him if she had been good, he said “pretty good”. You can see her “I’ve been busted look” below. I wish they would have waited to have that conversation after the picture was taken. I think she was hoping for a “very good”. Luke left there with a renewed belief in Santa, saying” how did he know…?”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did she leave any clues for you?
Yeah, we got the info we needed. ;)
Very authentic looking Santa. Poor Libby, it's hard to have your bubble burst. She probably thinks that will make her uneligable for the present she wanted. Luckily her mom is on the ball. Secret elf service.
Merry Christmas.
Love, m
Post a Comment