
If you know Tim or at the very least read his blog you may have wondered at one time or another how I do it. Well, it’s never boring around here, I a sure you. As his wife I often feel like I’m standing on the other end of the tether holding on for dear life. However, his newest venture doesn’t make me white knuckled so much as exhausted. Our life a month ago would have him working in a big city far from home, however now has him sitting at our kitchen table. I love having him home. I know it’s only a matter of days before his office space is available and then he'll walk out that door every morning. Until then I will take the endless banter and wit that is hurled at me 24/7 and settle for finding moments of solitude in my sleep. I would rather have him here sitting behind his Mac in our kitchen than sharing him with the rest of the country any day. Life with him is a whole lot better than without him.
7 comments:
Hey, cute picture!!
Mom
ahhh how sweet! You really do want that other jeep, don't you? ;)
Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I enjoyed reading some of your blog too :0)
It is nice to meet you ;) Blessings!
Cool, It's good to hear you guys are enjoying life. When will that house be finished?
Neat! Looks like the new job feels better!
Crock pot enchiladas:
1lb ground beef
1 cup of chopped onions
1/2cup chopped green pepper
1 can pinto or kidney beans
1 can of rotel
1/3 cup of water
1 pkg. of taco season
2 cups of colby and jack shredded cheese
6 small flour torillas
Brown meat and onion and pepper. Add next 8 ingredients simmer for 10 minutes. In crock pot layer beef mixture, torilla, and cheese. Top off withe meat and cheese.
Cook for 2 to 3 hours on low.
ah, so Tim explains what this is REALLY about ;)
your posts aren't showing on my bloglines either, but kel's are...what's up with that?
Post a Comment