Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hallelujah !!!!!

It's the end of the harassing phone calls and the endless (and insulting) TV ads. Its election day. Wahoooo!
Our senate race has been ugly and embarrassing on a national level. In fact I'm having a hard time coming to terms that I have to actually vote for one of them. In my opinion I have to choose the lesser of two evils. I have a hard time believing that a recorded message on your phone or a nasty commercial about a candidate's character is going to sway anyone. I guess it is true what they say "if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything".


oh....and I need your opinion. I have a great chocolate cake recipe that I'm getting a little bored with. Do you think if I added an orange flavored extract and orange peel shavings that it would resemble orange chocolate?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

White cake with vanilla or cream cheese sounds better to me. ha
Never know til you try--orange & chocolate--interesting!
Mom 2

Royces In Africa said...

chilli peppers and chocolate cake are the in thing here, apparently the chillie enhance the choc. flavor. Orange and choc. are nice, at least I like the choc. orange candies. Go for it. lv, M

lisa said...

I've heard about chilly's in chocolate. I might have to try that!

Johnny T said...

isn't that fancy chocalte in wax flavored with chilly and orange?

Jen said...

I made an orange cake with chocolate chips last week that tasted excellent, so I'd definitely try adding some orange!!!

Anonymous said...

Let me know how it turns out. I like orange and chocolate and raspberry and chocolate.