Friday, November 17, 2006

The day after.

Minor surgery wouldn't be minor surgery without mylar balloons that sing and lots of good food! I think Luke is feeling better already. He is on his 3rd meal and it’s just mid day. Yesterday was rough, rougher than what we anticipated anyway. Although, it’s a much better day for him, I on the other hand am being held hostage by a seven year old that knows he can have what ever he wants. I have played more Battlefront Star Wars on the XBOX and Pocket Tanks on the computer today than I have all year. Really though, I’m not complaining. Just like any mom I would stand on my head, painted in peanut butter if it meant having him feel better. Fortunetly, I don't think it is going to come to that. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you are a great mom.
Luke is blessed by such wonderful parents. Hope the balloon doesn't drive you crazy.
Love, Mom2

f1rststory said...

standing on your head painted in peanut butter, huh? mmmmm interessting....

lisa said...

That only goes for our kids...Tim! ;)

AmberJ said...

What a trooper -- you, I mean.

Is that what I have to look forward to? Video games instead of mickey mouse...great.

Jen said...

Yeah, don't give your little trooper - OR your husband - any ideas with that peanut butter comment... ;)