
Our day starts early tomorrow. We have to be at the hospital at 7am. Luke is having his tonsils out and maybe even his adenoids. He hasn't had strep throat all school year. Hallelujah!!! But, his tonsil refuse to cooperate and return to normal size. The doctor is suspicious that his adenoids aren't helping his cause either. When Luke sleeps he snores and when he isn't snoring, he isn't breathing. His tonsils actually close his airway when his throat relaxes. Yikes!! I know he is going to be miserable when he wakes up in the hospital tomorrow but I can't wait until he can breath freely and comfortably. He is so brave. I am so proud of him!
1 comment:
He'll thank you for it later. My hubby couldn't breathe through his nose until he had surgery, and it took him three days to recover and function again, but it was totally worth it.
Will be praying for fast healing...
Post a Comment