Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Cankle

So, evidently you can sprain your ankle by doing something even less stupid than longboarding backwards in flip flops (that's how it happened last time). Last night as I was going down the stairs my left foot just turned in with no warning. Fortunately, I was on the the bottom stair when it happened. I have fallen from the top before and that hurts! I suppose I need to be more careful, at least that is what I would tell my kids if they had done such a thing. I'm not real sure how to do that unless I avoid the stairs all together and that would bring on an entirely different problem like the absence of clean clothes and a deprived dog. So, I guess I will just have to suck it up and be brave. I have to work tonight (that's 4 hours on my feet). And, tomorrow (that's 4 more hours on my feet). Then Saturday I have The TN/AB game (that's 3 hours on my feet and endless walking). Nice.

BEFORE



















AFTER

5 comments:

Johnny T said...

what's going on fat leg?

lisa said...

All those gummy bears went to my ankle ;)

Tonya said...

hey, I fell on that exact same step! did Tim laugh at you like he laughed at me?

Royces In Africa said...

Better get a bungie cord and start rehab. Cool shoes though. Is your house finished now, would love to see the final product. love, M

lisa said...

House is far from finished....remember we are the contractors :) Hopefully in a few months we will be able to call it home.