Its pumpkin carvin time! The kids picked their pumpkins and designed the faces. Luke had a notebook of different faces he had drawn and after a lot of indecision just let his daddy pick one. The Libster just looked at Tim and made a crazy face and said "that's what I want". I cleaned them out (with the kids help of course), Tim cut them out. Libby went in to wash her hands after every time she touched the pumpkin goo. And, Luke....well, I had to strip him down before I would let him in the house, he was covered in it.We ordered their costumes. Luke will be Anakin (from StarWars) and Libby will be a purple dinosaur ( no, not Barney). I love the fall and all the fun things that come with it.

4 comments:
beauty melons. beth and I are forgoing the carving session and instead just painting her stomach.
nice.
Cute kids!
Love, Grandma
We are hoping to do our first pumpkin outing with the Boy this weekend (weather permitting). I can only hope it turns out as well
Great pictures!
Post a Comment