
Tim and I spent a couple hours longboarding at the park yesterday. It was hot and muggy but it just seemed the thing to do between the rains. It was a good workout and just plain fun. We also made a friend. I had to force this butterfly off my hand. What can I say... Bugs love me. I can't say its mutual but I did appreciate my time with this little guy.
9 comments:
yeah - it was soooo fun...wow - i didn;t realize i look so goofy in that pic.. ;)
Great picture!
Tim, candid shots tend to bring out the true personality...
;)
I thought it was a cute pic. I love butterflies and ladybugs, but all other bugs need not apply for any attention.
We have a little praying mantis that has been hanging around our house. They are pretty neat. I didn't know they could fly, but he flew up under our umbrella at our picnic on Sunday, then he buzzed by my head this morning when I came back from my workout. Don't know for sure if it is the same one, but they were the same size and color, so I like to think he is the same one.
well, if you do have 2...you can put them in a jar (or box) and they will fight each other to the death. Morbid, i know - but i used to do that and watch them when i was little.
Neat shot! My kids love butterflies and they love to chase them.
I wonder what the butterfly thought of Tim!
hahahaha, it most likely thought the same thing we all did when we saw that picture....haahhaha
good pic though, it's funny. classic.
hahahaha, it most likely thought the same thing we all did when we saw that picture....haahhaha
good pic though, it's funny. classic.
Post a Comment