Friday, September 08, 2006

Awwwh Snap!

Guess who is going to be a bridesmaid? Yep, me! Can you believe it? The bride is 20... so I will most definitely be the oldest one up there. That’s okay as long as she doesn’t make me wear some form fitting spaghetti strap lingerie looking thing. Oh…the things we do for the people we love!

7 comments:

Johnny T said...

That is cool. A couple weeks ago I was groomsman #5 in the Almanzor wedding. It was my first, other than my brother's and my dad's.

f1rststory said...

cool - but who's getting married? wait...i think i know...is she fluent in spanish? heheh

Royces In Africa said...

Well, how often do we get a chance to really gussy up these days. I'm sure you will be so beautiful that Tim will want to marry you all over again. love, m

lisa said...

ha.... yeah Tim.

And, Michele you are the sweetest!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you will be a beautiful bridesmaid and fit right in.
love, Mom 2

Kel said...

HAHAHAHA, i have a hard time picturing you in a dress these days. It's been a while..hmmm, I'm sure you'll look great in hot pink and ruffles!
Who's getting married?

Anonymous said...

You will be gorgeous!!!! I want to see pictures!