
Luke loves History so it wasn't a big surprise when he said he wanted to do his media fair project on the book On Board the Titanic. He worked very hard on it. We are so proud of him!! Although, during the making of the iceberg we had a mishap with the x-acto knife, or I should say Luke had a mishap. Don’t worry he still has 10 fingers and 10 toes but it isn’t because he wasn’t trying to amputate them. I was trying to teach him how to cut away from the body when using a knife. Well...he hadn’t quite got the hang of it before he turned the knife on himself and cut his leg. Not bad but definitely worthy of a Backyardigans band aid. Just after it happened Luke says to me “When I become a father, because I’m pretty sure I will, I think I’ll make my kids turn eight before I let them use an x-acto knife”. I’m pretty sure I got a failing grade as his parent that day. Here’s hoping we can drop our lowest grade in this class!
7 comments:
LOL! As if his dad hasn't gotten worse...
;)
He's sooo cute!!! Sorry I was late on his Birthday!...
You would never get a failing grade!.... Your too good!!
Love You!!
Les
hahahahah - very funny... ;)
Jen ...like putting Luke in a batting cage with the pitching machine set at 40mph fast balls! Ha!
Well, if you got a kid that doesn't mind homework then your positive parenting points out way a few minor mishaps. Hope he gets a good grade, especially after shedding his blood. hee hee.
love,
M
Those things are pretty sharp!
HAHAHA, cool project. Those icebergs, I mean x-acto knives can be a b#t%@
Post a Comment