it's the sims jacket - nice. 33, I hear that's a good year.
the great thing is that there is a tree just to the right of that pic that I jumped over off of that post...and I have video of it..ahhh yeah...it's pretty funny. Gosh...that was 2 years ago...
Happy Birthday Tim!!! Now where's the video?...Leslie
Not to out do the video of you (Tim) knocking Amber off the dead tree by jumping on the opposite end she was standing on. hahha...that was a fun trip.
That was a fun trip. Wow. 33.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
it's the sims jacket - nice. 33, I hear that's a good year.
the great thing is that there is a tree just to the right of that pic that I jumped over off of that post...and I have video of it..ahhh yeah...it's pretty funny. Gosh...that was 2 years ago...
Happy Birthday Tim!!! Now where's the video?...
Leslie
Not to out do the video of you (Tim) knocking Amber off the dead tree by jumping on the opposite end she was standing on. hahha...that was a fun trip.
That was a fun trip. Wow. 33.
Post a Comment