
Well, it has been a busy two days around here. We now have a drive way, garage floor, front porch, and back porch. Yes, I know most people build the house first, but Tim and I are not most people (I still haven't figure out if that is working for us ;). The kids put their hand prints on the drive way and I carved their names along with the year beside it. It has been wild to see this all come together. I look forward to a quiet weekend. Well, we will be watcing the World Cup, it might not be so quiet. Maybe, a quiet Sunday.
5 comments:
crazy world cup...portugal and france today...winning...oh my the end is near...
yeah soccer.... go italy.
you are so hardcore i am so impressed by your longboarding skills. love ya. ttyl call me this week!
England defintily had their chances but they blew it!!! Jeff and I don't know who we are going to root for, it's between Germany and Portugal I think.
Cute pictures! It looks like Libby doesn't like to have her hands get dirty. :) Love you!
What? no pictures or post of the new injury?
Post a Comment