Monday, June 26, 2006

Cents-less!

Well, we are home owners again. Yeah !!!(I think). Maybe I'll take all my home décor and things (that purposely remain packed a way) and put them up at this new house that we are going to rent out to eight girls. I know that makes no sense (referring to the décor not renting to eight girls). Buying a house while you’re building one doesn't make too much sense/cents either! I’m just missing all my stuff and I keep debating weather I should unpack our pictures and paintings and such. I never unpacked them because I knew this place wasn’t our permanent home so why bother. The house we bought today ( or I should say... let the bank buy for us today) is more permanent but definitely not our home.
Not much is making sense to me these days anyway. Who applies for a job when he is being hotly pursued by two other companies with better offers? Hmmm…..I better let that one go. ;)
If you are wondering what this new house looks like inside, those of you that joined us for our “first house painting party”, it’s almost that bad. If anyone has a thing for primer and paint, call us we can set you up! Or if you are a young, single, good looking male we can probably set you up : p

9 comments:

Kel said...

Hey! I think I was part of the whole first painting thing back when you lived near Penny. I recall painting some window seals. Anyway, good luck with all of that! Sounds like fun!! Sorry I'm leaving in August (*wink* *wink*)

Johnny T said...

awesome. you guys have two of everthing-
2 ipods
2 kids
2 pets
2 longboards
and 2 houses

lisa said...

Kel, I think you where there! And we will be painting this month ;)

J.T, yes and 2 dollars! :)

AmberShea said...

I HAVE A HOME!!! I HAVE A HOME! i always knew i would live at your house one day! lol I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! yeah i am going to make a sign up sheet for the guys that want to help paint and clean we are promising food. haha : )

Kel said...

HAHAHAHa,that's too funny john!

Royces In Africa said...

You sound tense Lisa, maybe you should go for a massage

lisa said...

Michele, That is a GREAT idea!!! I believe I will!

newsoneal said...

There go the 2 dollars!

lisa said...

LOL!!!