Tuesday, April 18, 2006

two's day



1. I could use one of these.






2. I have the best neighbor's ever! The other day the neighbor next door invited us over to cook out but we couldn't because we had company. So, instead they brought over enough food for us and our company( Chris and Penny). Then last night the one across the street brought over a huge planter full of basil. Now I can make pesto anytime. I'm glad we are just moving 50 feet away!

10 comments:

Kel said...

I LOVE fresh herbs, they make all the difference.
Sad, I don't even know my neighbors, except the Qatari next door drives a blue aston martin, black mercedes, and H2, and a cherry red bentley...man did he raise the compound "standard". Hahaha, we have people walk by our house (even though it's out of the way) to go to the pool so they can see what he's driving today. Then, there is my lonely Land Rover Discovery with the Life Is Good, and Hike Naked, It Adds Color To Your Cheeks stickers.

Johnny T said...

Hey - maybe your landrover and my landrover can get together and ..... you know.....park.

lisa said...

John, I think you and your landy have done enough "parking" ;)

Kel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAA! Or Purple as DRG says.
I think your landrover may be a little too old for mine..hahaha ;) Actually, if I could have any Landrover I wanted, I'd get an old Defender. Those things are awesome.

Johnny T said...

too old? it an '01, i just lust after the old ones

Kel said...

Hahaha, I'm just kidding. I'd rather an old truck like that as well, although it's nice having a new car that's under warranty. I don't have to drive around wondering if it's going to stall out on me, or what. Especially in this heat. ugh.
It's AWESOME for kids...as you will soon find out!

Tonya said...

I have a friend with one of those "easy" buttons she keeps on her counter top...she lets the kids try again the easy way...

Kel said...

Hahahaa, and the easy way is HER way? hahahaha! That's funny! I still like your personalized paint stick method.

Steve said...

You can buy them at Staples. Brilliance in marketing.

Those new Toyotas are sweet.

lisa said...

yeah , I'm not gonna buy one. Unless it was for a joke of some sort.