Tuesday, April 11, 2006

This one goes out to the one I love.....


today's
twosday:


1. He is working really hard to get this house built and bring home the bacon!


2. He is a great husband, dad, son, and friend. (not to mention, he looks good in a cowboy hat ;)

12 comments:

Kel said...

Did you see Brokeback Mountain?? Hahahahahaha, JUST KIDDIN!

lisa said...

So what, now every cowboy has gotta be gay? ;p

Kel said...

yes, yes, as a matter of fact yes. Who wears a bolo and boots that isn't gay? HAHAHAHAA

Tonya said...

haha, do you remember what happened the LAST time someone called Tim gay? they nearly got shot in the back as they were scrambling to get off his property...and then the cops were after them too!

murph411 said...

I can't pull off a cowboy hat. Good on Tim for doing it with style.

Anonymous said...

I think I know a few of those guys that were chased away by the crazy man with the gun... Btw, I wear a cowboy hat and boots, and I'm not gay... Though, Tim did talk me into cross dressing once or twice...

lisa said...

LOL...hahahahaha...this is starting to sound really bad!

I can't wait for Tim to get home and see this.

lisa said...

Well, these comments do deserve some explanation.
Years ago....(BK)before kids, Tim and I were fast asleep and we awoke to a hard and fast rap at the door. It was a neighbor from down the road, he was holding a hollow point pistol and he said he had just chased some guys off our property and down the road. He said when he drove by he saw some some guys messing with our house so he called the cops and jumped out of his truck. Good neighbor, huh. Well, a few guys from the youth group (all great kids) that have a strange way at showing their love and affection, had put a flag in our yard that said " Tim likes boys". And, began to twine a very, very, very long rope around our house again and again. So that all our exits would be blocked ( infact we still have that twine of rope and use it when we need it, It is so much rope I think it could last beyond our life time). Anyway, It did have all the appearances of a hate crime so no one believed us when we told them that it was probably kids from our church. We had just moved in to this house and our neighbors didn't know us at all. Great impression, I know. The cops came we explained that Tim was not a homosexual pedifile and this was most likely a really bad joke.
The boys had been so shaken by the neighbor chasing them that when they made it to J.E's house they talked to his dad and he made them come back and clean it all up before sunrise. And, they had to write letters of apology. Not to mention Tim had them in tears the next Sunday at church. He wasn't to happy with what they chose to put on the flag, seeing we just moved in to the neighborhood.

As far as Mize and cross dressing...I think we have some video footage of that somewhere.

f1rststory said...

OMG - I can't believe this. Brokeback mountain - gimme a break. Just because I was out in the field working hard in the sun cutting and bending rebar (what gay person does that? haha) with a cowboy hat on...And I carry guns...!! Anyway - Matt may be gay. He does cross dress. HAHAHAHAHA just kidding. I may have a video post soon...

Kel said...

WHOO HOO!! Bring on the video!!

HAhahahaha, Lisa, that is hilarious! I can't believe you guys reprimanded them for that! That is pure creativity. I understand a bit of irritation about the flag, but dang, that's funny. hahahaha!

Steve said...

Sorry I've been offline, but now that I'm back--they all showed up on my front porch that Sunday morning, afraid they would be unfit for ministry from then on. One of them is at DTS now.

Steve said...

OH--another one is an army chaplin and a third plays drums for the Well I think. I don't know what R.M is doing right now.