Thursday, April 13, 2006

friends forever....


The kids had a surprise visit from one of their best friends yesterday.
They have known each other since birth, well Jordyn was 3 months old when Luke was born.
She actually came to visit Luke in the hospital when he was just 1 day old. They don't live right around the corner anymore ( this past summer they moved 3 hours away) but this is not a bond that can be easily broken. If you ask Luke who he wants to marry when he gets older his answer is always Jordyn. I hope he has a big growth spirt ;)

8 comments:

Tonya said...

OMG, Lib looks SOOOO much like you in that first picture! and J looks like the little girl I rememebr inthat first pic too, but in the rest she looks SO much older! A went thru the same thing around that age, starting to look like a little person instead of a kid it was kinda cool to watch her grow in that way.
Hey, If luke doesn't grow...K will be short too! Hopefully he won't get his sights so set on the girl who beat him up his entire life that he can't see past her :) you know, we really need more friends with male children so we can arrange their marriages..i'm just not willing to settle for Kel's little tyrants -uh, boys (haha-love you chikita)
and that's all i got to say about that

Royces In Africa said...

That is soooo cute, and mushy.
Lucky is such a sap, it's great.
love,
M

murph411 said...

I just GOTTA say it/ask it... I tried and tried and tried to prevent myself but...
Is Luke coping a feel in that one pic?
:)

lisa said...

Murph, she's 6. I really don't think there is anything to copp, but he is trying to kiss her.

AmberShea said...

libby does look exactly like you in that first pic Lisa! lol

Kel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAA, Murph, you didn't ask anything the rest of us weren't wondering! Hahahahahaha!

Lisa, you tell Penny that that little blondie is sooo beautiful. She was a beautiful baby too. God, she's cute. It's a shame she belongs to them...LOL! You can tell her I said that too!

It's great they have friendships like that. I must say, it's a downside to being nomads. Oh well, my boys have eachother. And trust me Tonya, if your girls are any bit as bossy as you are, there is no way! ;)Tyrants?? Did you miss the sleeping angel pictures I posted earlier?

Johnny T said...

I like Luke's haircut. He's got that wave on the front-real nice.

f1rststory said...

OH - JT - Me and chris were jumping MX! you need to get out here before the house starts being built...