It would feel too much like a lie if I got on here and posted anything other than that I am completely overwhelmed with life at the moment. Well for the past several moments, maybe days. They say building a house is stressful, well if you’re stupid enough try buying one at the same time. Oh, and at the same time have your best friend, partner in life, right hand man, and husband not here. Eeeshh!
We fired our excavator guy the other day, and now we are counting on one of our friends to help us out with the last of the digging. The only real issue with that is he can only help on the weekends and it can’t be raining. Ha! No rain! Please God, no rain! This April has been wet, and we are soaked and far behind.
And, I think I am going through early menopause. Yeah at 34! I think building and buying a house ages a person a decade immediately upon committing to such a hair brained idea. There is more to this story but some things have to be left to discretion.
And, today I feel like a total looser because I learned after talking to my mother in law that it is secretaries’ day today. Teachers and students bring the secretary gifts and treats to school today to show their appreciation. Well, Luke showed up to school with no appreciation and my mother in law is the school secretary. My mom in law is way to sweet to say anything that would make me feel bad, but I do feel bad. Bad and brain dead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
it sounds like a tough week! if it makes you feel better, most days i think i am pre-menopausal too :) and i've got 4 years on you in that department!!
my inlaws are coming to visit us for the weekend, can I come stay at your house and hold your hand?
Yeah, well that's what I do to smart butts ;)
hahaha, penny got deleted!!!
I feel for you! y
i want to know what the deleted comment said... ? and i am sorry... i probably add stress to your life : ( i love you though!
I love the way you guys blame stress on estrogen... ;)
Steve, you just stepped into a hornets nest...hahahaha!
I don't need to know what Penny said, I can imagine it :)
Lisa, sorry your last few weeks have been stressful. As for the whole secretaries day...I'm sure your mother-in-law is awesome, but it's just a truly pointless holiday. She knows you appreciate her. But I know what you mean, it's just the "icing on the cake" kind of thing. Isn't it crappy how it's always the little things that set people off...hahahaha!
Perk up! Things will get better!
Steve, what are you thinking?
Try having a period every two weeks, that is stressful enough.
Ha! You live with 4 girls. This is going to be a huge reality for you! hahahaahaaaaaa......
I'm not going to chime in on the women's issues that affect stress levels, but try being a father to be without a steady job. I'm starting to feel the pressure.
John, have you thought about starting your own business?
Post a Comment