1. These are just a few of the 40 puppy puppet valentines that I made, with the help of Amber. The tounge is a Kit Kat bar taped on the back, and it says "I'm mutts about you".
2. Happy Valentines to all !
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lisa, those are sooooo cute. I know the children enjoyed them.
We all had just used strawberry shortcake valentines. One boy in megan's class said, "Megan, what are you trying to do to me!" I think that he did not like his valentine from Megan!He thought is was a little too pink.
11 comments:
Lisa, those are sooooo cute. I know the children enjoyed them.
Lisa, everyone loved the mutts,
a couple people even got the
pattern from the one Luke gave
A. Stover.
She loved it.
Mom 2
Those are sooooo cool!
Woah! we just commented at the exact same time!
Those are so cute! And you say that I'm the creative one!
well, I borrowed some creativity from Family Fun Magazine and tweaked it a bit :)
I mutts about you too.
love,
Michele
Hahahaha, I like it. I wish I had that kind of dedication, that's really cute.
Real nice, Bunce. Real nice.
alot of sweat blood and tears went into to those.... lol!
We all had just used strawberry shortcake valentines. One boy in megan's class said, "Megan, what are you trying to do to me!" I think that he did not like his valentine from Megan!He thought is was a little too pink.
Post a Comment