1. I was tagged by Jen ( so now I have to give up five random things about myself, just as she
did when she was tagged).
a. I like to clean the shower while I’m taking a shower (sometimes singing).
b. I was furious with God for the first 13 years of my life (at least the years I can remember) for making me a girl (thankfully puberty changed that).
c. I can’t tell you which months have 30 days or 31 days (I have never really cared to remember).
d. I like hot tea with sugar and vanilla creamer in the afternoons.
e. This postmodern culture wreaks havoc on my modernist heart.
2. I tag John, Tonya, Tim, and Amber :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i like to clean the shower when i am taking a shower too. lisa i think we have a lot in common.
I bet Tim is glad that you went through puberty.
You tagged ME? Seriously, if this were a real tag game you would never catch me. I'm quick.
I may wait for a little bit to post my 5, gotta think of something.
John, I distinctly remember really tagging you in a game of spotlight! So there!
I'm confused about the puberty thing. Is that when God turned you into a boy ;-)
I'm just adding a comment here, because I didn't want Steve to have the last word. So there! :)
I just saw that you tagged me. Obviously i am behind in bloogerland.....hummmm 5 things?
Post a Comment