Hey, the girls wore their gloves to school and I put mine on today. It was sunny and 40 degrees. We just wanted to imagine that we had winter this winter!
Guys... honestly... our winter has kinda of sucked. I have scraped the winshield once this year. I have seen snow once this year. Sadly,most of this winter has been crazy sunny windy and warm. which has been nice but i would like to have a little winter mixed in their somewhere.
10 comments:
soooo cute! i love my second family!
I agree with amber. You guys are soooo cute!
Snow looks familiar to us too. I remember seeing it somewhere...
I love the pictures! If it ever snowed here, I'd probably take some cute pictures, too. It snowed last year on Christmas, but I was out of town.
Man, I miss snow!
And I miss the beach! kinda funny how that works.
Uh...I miss snow too. Do you miss large expanses of land dotted with heavy population concentrations and man-made resevoirs?
steve i do,
i miss that big texas sky
Hey, the girls wore their gloves to school and I put mine on today. It was sunny and 40 degrees. We just wanted to imagine that we had winter this winter!
Guys... honestly... our winter has kinda of sucked. I have scraped the winshield once this year. I have seen snow once this year. Sadly,most of this winter has been crazy sunny windy and warm. which has been nice but i would like to have a little winter mixed in their somewhere.
Post a Comment