I don't why, but it's a little weird that all you guys have kids. You know like it's weird for you guys to realize that I'm married, or for that matter, that I actually made it through highschool. At any rate, those are some good photos.
Luke and Tim look cute.When we went to the gulf camping this last summer, our kids just sat and played in the sand. It was right around the time of the Shark thing. I would not recommend going when there have been shark bites in the area.
all this talk about kids is getting me excited. i am ready to have kids, just have to get John in on the same wagon, so penny your prayers appreciated,
6 comments:
awww, nice pics
I don't why, but it's a little weird that all you guys have kids. You know like it's weird for you guys to realize that I'm married, or for that matter, that I actually made it through highschool.
At any rate, those are some good photos.
Luke and Tim look cute.When we went to the gulf camping this last summer, our kids just sat and played in the sand. It was right around the time of the Shark thing. I would not recommend going when there have been shark bites in the area.
all this talk about kids is getting me excited. i am ready to have kids, just have to get John in on the same wagon, so penny your prayers appreciated,
John...a father, now that is a thought. just kidding, I remember people saying the same thing about Tim before Luke was born, and he is a great dad!
good pictures, the one with the skim boards needs to be framed. :)
Post a Comment