( ....... my I don't have to run day.
I have been on a month and a half long quest to find jeans that won’t show my entire back side when I bend over and I have once again wasted another morning coming up empty)
1. I try hard to stay up with what is cool. It’s petty important for me to be relatable with my 9th grade small group. I watch Luguna Beach, sometimes TRL. I thumb through “ teen people magazine” in the check out line. I have even started texting. However, all my efforts will be meaningless, my cover will be blown, if my jeans have elastic in the waste. Why are my only choices low rise or elastic?
2. And, I hate stretch ! Jeans….that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
ew, stretch and elastic...two totally huge mistakes of the fashion world!
hey! So you'll have to email me. Tonya sent me your blog...you're so cute. Anyway, as for your "jean" problem...try Lucky jeans from the buckle. My mom swears on them and they customize them :) Trust me, Suzy would know :) You can even get them "whisker washed", whatever the hell that is.
kel
haha lisa... buy jeans from gadzooks, they are stylish yet affordable... they are not super low rise and they have different fits and styles. let me go shopping with you ...i will help you out.: )
yeah.... I was a bit suspicious about jeans branded with the name "lucky", I'm not lucky enough to afford "whisker washed" jeans.
Good blessings on finding a pair. Everybody here wears high heels with their jeans. Blows my mind. I thought jeans were for comfort!
There is an easy answer to this lisa. Wear a pair to the Red Lobster and sit with the same waitress Tim had and then you get a new pair of jeans.
hahahaha - now that's funny!
AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!
Lisa, I have had that song running thru my head now for 2 days straight!
Post a Comment