Sunday, January 29, 2006

echo 06

My peeps and me















It was all good..... but the band was amazing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, Lisa. This was honestly the most amazingly moving event that I've been a part of. And if it weren't for youth staff like you and Tim, watching out for me through high school to make sure the stupidest things I did were cross-dressing and things like that, I wouldn't have been up there on that stage, leading worship. So, I guess I just wanted to say thanks for investing so much of your time in us, and I'm always going to be grateful for it and try to show the same support for youth that you two have. :-)
-MiniMize

lisa said...

thanks mize!

AmberShea said...

Are you kidding me.... that is really the little theater!?!?!? wow that looks so cool. i wish i could have been there! and hey you put an bad picture of me on your blog but a good picture of my sister ... i see how it is. : ) next time see how long it takes me to let you in to your house. : P

Wendy said...

Neat pics!

Tonya said...

i'm not sure which one is Amber's sister. I think she is on the far right, and if that's not her, then the far left

lisa said...

The guys in the band were :
Riley (don't know his last name) leads RIOT worship and another dude that leads music for BASIC
(sorry can't remember his name but I think it starts with a J), Paul Carr, Matt Mize,and Nathan Merrick (until something happend to his appendix).

lisa said...

oh, sorry Tonya I didn't see your comment Amber's sister is on the far right.