I may be having technical difficulties....
It has been brought to my attention that my pixie may be disrupting my blog. Can everyone see my text down the middle of my blog, links and things on the left, and pixie on the upper right.
I may have to get my digerati on it.
Two things Tuesday...
1. I hate pickels on burgers.
2. I still order my burgers with pickels, I just take them off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
hey- it's still on the lower left for me-I use safari for my browser-is that why?
I think so....Stev uses firefox, of wsomething like that and he had trouble too
i have no trouble seeing it...except that picture link with the woman and child to ONE-still haven't found it.
and your pixie changed clothes again :)
looks good to me - i don't think safari supports the newest CSS - http://developer.apple.com/internet/safari/safari_css.html
In firefox, you may need to upgrade...http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/releases/1.5.html
;)
um, yeah, the tree smelled heavenly! just like freshly washed sheets
ok - let's vote - shold the pixie go???
Tonya, please tell me your kidding!
Even using blogger you can't find it, ONE.
nope, still can't see it...also, did everyone forget that today is TUESDAY?!?! 2T Tuesday...
why does your pixie have a cat?
and have i mentioned that i don't like word verifications? yours keep getting longer and harder to read...this one is 8 letters
take it off?
what are you taking off..ONE?
the woman and child link?
the pixie?
the pixie's clothes?
you're taking off your clothes?ew...EEEWWWW stop!!!
I know you're not talking about the word verification 'cause it's STILL THERE!!!
oh...it was the cat!
Ummm...i have 2 things TX on my post... :)
I'll take off the word verification for lisa....
OK - I just realized how hilarious Lisa's 2 things are. She doesn't like pickles on burgers, but she still orders them on the burgers. What's super funy is - I thought that was odd and asked her about it and she said she likes the pickle taste on the burger which is why she doesnt tell them to take them off when she orders them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;)
you are too funny!
i added the links to my blog today...all by myself! I think there's got to be an easier way to do it than the way i did it...
when i commented, there wasn't a cat, and since it's dark now, i still can't see him. maybe he comes and goes...
hey i just realized-no word verification-AWESOME!!!
Let me see if I can understand this pickle thing. Do you just get the hamburger with the pickel on because it is easier to just take them off, than to wait for them to fix it the way you want it, or do you really like the taste of the picle juice?????
Yes there are other reasons why I order my burgers with pickels. Tim just thought the one about the pickle juice was the most ridiculous. The wait is shorter if you don't request something special(like no pickles). And, Someone will usually want them after I peel them off.
Has anyone noticed my mom has had the last word on the last two posts. Sorry, I couldn't let that happen again :)
that's cause your mom has better things to do that sit and look at the computer all day and so she doesn't see your blog till later-now, i think teilhet has had the first comment on many, many posts. that's more concerning! he has too much time on his hands to just play on the computer all day!
both your comment showed up on my xanga, but the thing isn't counting them...don't know what that's all about.
are you going to put up a different picture or just leave it.
I am just making up for a day of not being online all in one single long comment.
your cat came back, i saw it today or yesterday or sometime.
tell tim that's what he gets for singing at you when you were busy woshipping the porcelain god, now it's his turn! i'll send you an email to make it worth your while...
Post a Comment