Oh…how we miss John Teilhet! ( and Beth too, but she wasn’t the one whining on Tim’s Blog). Even though he takes my husband surfing in the middle of rocks, and almost gets him killed, beat my son senseless with pillows, and has been known to forget my name. We ( my family) miss his random visits and requests for milk. Hang in there( or should I say hang loose) John, I know your suffering in Hawaii as Beth’s cabana boy.
Now with that done… I would like to call this meeting to order ( hammer, hammer, hammer). I want to propose something called- “Two Things Tuesday” ( I have to admit I have stolen this idea, and tweaked it some). Anyway what it is …. every Tuesday everyone who wants to, posts 2 things about themselves or just two random things on their blog (if steve is inclined I would ask that some of his "two things" be blogging tips). This isn’t to replace any post for that given day, it can just be added on, however if you have nothing else to post except those two things that’ll work. Let me know if you’re in.
Next order of business…. Does anyone see my blue ONE box below by picture? It is a link to one.org. I have been told that it isn’t there, I see it and Tim sees it when he logs on to my page. If this is a joke on me ….it’s not funny. Remember I am very sensitive. :)
Last order of business…… My two things-
1. I refuse to get stressed out about Christmas this year.
2. I have discovered something that is going to replace M&Ms…Kissables, candy coated mini kisses. They rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
Nice! Let us not forget that it was your husband who taught me to snowboard by taking me to the top of the mountain and left me to find my own way down, that your son enjoyed the senseless beating, and...well... I have no excuse for forgetting your name. Two out of three. None the less, I am grateful for the ode in my name.
And because it's "Two Things Tuesday":
1. I think everyone should compose a life's goals list: mine includes-running with the bulls, learning spanish, and many other things.
2. Maui is cool, so if you have the means come visit while My wife and I are still here.
ummm...i still have enough miles for a free ticket....ahhh yeahhhh
teilhet, bulls?.....great, just don't take Tim with you. And the spanish will come in handy. Rapido, Rapido !!
I'm in on the 2 things...see my blog...
Do you mean the blue sign that says "one person, one voice, one hope?" If so, I can't see it at all. ;-)
I think I'll get on board for 2T-Tuesday, but i may not post until after finals and then we're TN bound (we leave Tuesday am).
two things?
Every WEEK?
That would mean regular posting?!?!
maybe tomorrow
And, Lisa, I'm insulted! Since I'm the one who said it wasn't there...what are you saying about me? I wouldn't do something mean like that to you! Steve would, Tim would, John, Murph and Penny all would do that to you, but not I! :)
I want to buy tripopoly, I havent' played since that RIOT staff retreat with Howie and Larkin...
That reminds me, we got an email from Howie a while ago (since we moved here) and they have 2 kiddos now (Phin & Lars) and live in Clarksville, TN.
I am in on 2 things tueday, but not for 2 weeks. Thanks!
ummmm....I have a tripopoly game I'll sell ya for $20, no $30, no 1 millliiiooonnnnn dollars......
you might as well give it to them , we haven't played it since we bought it :(
SOLD! for 3.7 mil To the ditzy not so blond shortie in the back row holding the spaded cat!
you have to figure it out, Lisa!
Everyone please disregard Tonya's Dec 13th post she left on her own site. I may be pathetic, but Teilhet's never cry.
On a side note, I tried to post a comment on her xanga site, but wasn't able to sign up.
OK - spill your guts -- I need the secret family recipe. Read my first blog -- you will be proud.
Yeah, yeah, nice box. I'm a bit confused about the difference between "One" and "Make Poverty History," since they seem to be the same people. I'm talking about a white band that actually stands out--like this one.
O.K Steve, you can stop messing with my head anytime! There is no white band on that Dudes blog! Or if there is, it's not to obvious. But thanks for another cool blog to read! Also, "make poverty history", is The Ones Campaign's motto.
never mind... It's obvious.
New Rule:
one you hit 17 comments you HAVE to write a new blog.
No, you don't know those people, they are my grandparents, many years ago.
I see the box. Your husband is a crazy man.
If Wendy wasn't asleep, I'd laugh out loud! The best part is that there are five minutes in between the two comments!!!!
Post a Comment