I was looking over my links and almost no one posts anymore. Kinda makes me sad... feels like everyone has moved. Thanks to all of you that are committed to the blogs, I enjoy reading them.
I will admit that I have been unfaithful and have become involved with another.... facebook. It's cool and a neat format to a keep up with a lot of people but in my heart Blogger will always be my first and my favorite. So I'm just wondering where did everyone go?
And... I know ya'll have been waiting (so patiently) for another long boarding home video. ; ) One will be coming soon to this blog near you. I am going to try and snazz this one up a bit with some music.
I know...I try ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
it's summer...look back at last year :)
I may or may not get back to blogging soon, I've been busy with school, and I think I'm going to need to be super-focused or we'll fade really quickly.
I've decided I don't like that you can't actually blog on facebook- it's nice for a quick hello, but there's no meat to it. it's all about tall-dark-handsome co-workers and playdates
Hey, I still blog! :)
I wanted the opinion of an experienced long boarder on this: we saw this in the Sharper Image and my husband was really taken by it. I wanted the opinion of you and your husband before getting it for him for his birthday. Is it okay for a beginner? Should he start off with a normal board, which is more stable? Whatcha think?
http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/product/sku__RZ525
http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/product/sku__RZ525
For some reason it didn't post the whole thing before. In case it doesn't again, add RZ525 to the end of that link after the underscore and let me know if you need me to just e-mail you the link.
I'm in a mood. "If you can't say something nice..." kind of thing.
Maybe once the baby comes I'll feel more creative. She seems to be taking all of my juices right now.
well, it looks difficult to me. Johnny T thinks it might be a "gimmick" but Sharper Image usually has legitimate stuff...so I don't know. It really depends what he wants to do. A long board is ideal for anyone likes to feel movement and being in control. The learning curve is a lot higher for long boards in comparison to short boards (traditional boards...which are mostly used for tricks and less for travel). If you decided on a skate board long or short Tim( my hubby) can get you a great deal.
Hope that helps :)
Jen,
I saw that ripster in a store, and it looked really cool, but rather unstable- like it takes a lot of practice. My hubby and I couldn't get it going in the small space in the store. I think it is intended more for tricks than riding.
Of course I thought of FirstStory when I saw it :)
nope, didn't move...still here.
keep up the good work! it makes me miss TN!!!
toodles,
n8
Post a Comment