Wednesday, July 25, 2007
real life
Well, life in the real world isn't near as fun! No, there are no pesky seagulls and I don't have to shower the sand off my feet every few minutes... but how good would I have it if those were "real" life's pet peeves (pretty darn good). Since returning home the kids started school. Yep, even the little one. They go to "year round" (even though it isn't really year round). So far so good. I'm very proud of both of them. So for me I will be spending my time working a bit and doing a lot of sorting out (and I'm not talking about the closets). I will enjoy the rest of the Summer (warm weather) but I need to start getting my self together and start focusing on my priorities. I'm ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey there,
it looks like you had a great time in florida! i'm sorry I never called you, i have been really sick. Anyway, I'll give you call. Since you kids are in school, maybe we could hook up for a coffee in the morning?
Sorry you have been sick. Coffee sounds great!
Post a Comment