Saturday, June 09, 2007

In Storyville....



It was a big day for the kids today. Luke grew facial hair. As gross as it is...that is real hair. I cleaned out my brush and out came a perfect beard. Of course Luke thought it was the coolest thing and had to attach it to his chin. This is his best "Abraham Lincoln" impression. I'm considering donating it to "Beards of Love".




And, the Libster got her ears pierced. She was so determined. Even after we told her it was going to hurt she climbed into that chair. The most amazing thing, she sat there stoically and never shed a tear. In fact she didn't even say "ouch". The most unfortunate thing, she has blown her cover and now she isn't allowed to cry when I comb her hair. She's tough as nails!

6 comments:

Johnny T said...

i've seen some nasty things, but i would never put old random brush hair on my face. sick

lisa said...

no you wouldn't....but you would poop on a board walk ;)

newsoneal said...

Oh, boy, you've lowered the bar. #2 was saying she wanted her ears pierced. I told her to wait until she was a little older. Now that excuse holds a little less weight! Bet she looks cute! I don't think either of my girls would be that brave! She must have REALLY wanted her ears pierced.

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny!!... When I saw the picture of Luke I thought he must be in a play and got the part of Abe....
Congrats Libby!! I'm sure she looks beautiful!!!

lisa said...

Lowered the bar?? I'd like to think we rose the bar ;) ...(rose?? is that right?)
Lib is counting the days till she can get new ear rings, July 20th (maybe later since we will beat at the beach). We have had fun shopping for them. She is such a girl!

Rachel said...

how long had it been since you cleaned out your brush?!?! that's a lot of hair! even i don't normally get that much out of mine. luke looks hilarious though!