that was worth watching to see you fall at the end ;)
Megan couldn't believe that it was you. She said, "that's Lisa!" She must think only boys do that. I think it is pretty cool. I would be scared that a car would hit me. That fall was a great ending!
Only boys and really cool girls ;)
yeah, i think you're probably the best of all my friends. definitely great style, and beth and i are impressed with your calmness with traffic
ten-O on the landing!
That was GREAT!!
I watched both videos tonight and am totally amazed! Whodoya think you are- a kid? :) These kids here try and try but can't touch that. Patti B.
Trigg, Carter Bradford and I found a new spot in North JC. Not Quite as perfect as the Dam, but maybe 2nd best and a lot closer.
lisa- youre so stinkin cool. youre kids are so stinkin cute. i want to be just like you when i grow up!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that was worth watching to see you fall at the end ;)
Megan couldn't believe that it was you. She said, "that's Lisa!" She must think only boys do that. I think it is pretty cool. I would be scared that a car would hit me. That fall was a great ending!
Only boys and really cool girls ;)
yeah, i think you're probably the best of all my friends. definitely great style, and beth and i are impressed with your calmness with traffic
ten-O on the landing!
That was GREAT!!
I watched both videos tonight and am totally amazed! Whodoya think you are- a kid? :) These kids here try and try but can't touch that.
Patti B.
Trigg, Carter Bradford and I found a new spot in North JC. Not Quite as perfect as the Dam, but maybe 2nd best and a lot closer.
lisa- youre so stinkin cool. youre kids are so stinkin cute. i want to be just like you when i grow up!
Post a Comment