
I just can't stand it! He is so cute I could chew him up. What is that about anyway? Why do I want to consume my son? When he was a baby I actually had a dream that I put him on a cookie sheet and put him in the oven. I was really going to eat him up! He has such a sweet heart. Yesterday we were playing around and he jokingly called me a fat old lady. I said never call a girl fat! Old, maybe.....but never fat! Well he said it again (just kidding of course) so I pretended to cry. His heart broke and his tears were huge. I felt terrible. It took a minute to convince him I was okay. We kid a lot around here so I was a bit surprised he took me seriously. He has such a sweet spirit about him and I am so proud of my tiger cub!
7 comments:
yeah...that was bad.....
Ohhh, that is one beautiful child and it's my grandson! He makes my heart sing.
He is so cute. I remember when Luke was just a baby I said I could just eat him up and Tim fussed at me!! Glad you understand Lisa. I am proud of Luke & Libby too.
Mamaw
You seem to have a thing for Tigers, hee hee. Luke looks so mature and grown up these days, yikes. They grow up so fast. love, M
just wait...pretty soon he'll have patches on there. he's already qualified for his bobcat badge...impressive
He does look cute.
Okay Lisa, so you don't feel left out, I'm commenting on your blog too! Luke looks so cute, he is getting so big.
Post a Comment