Hi Lisa you should be in JC by now. I hate flying well I'm afraid to fly. But, that's so great that you and the children flew to FL and had such a wonderful vacation at your Mom's. I've enjoyed reading about it.
Hugs from Your Mom's Oldest Friend but younger than her :) Charleen
4 comments:
So good to know you are almost home. It's awfully quiet around here. I miss you all. Love, Mom
Hi Lisa you should be in JC by now. I hate flying well I'm afraid to fly. But, that's so great that you and the children flew to FL and had such a wonderful vacation at your Mom's. I've enjoyed reading about it.
Hugs from Your Mom's Oldest Friend but younger than her :)
Charleen
Hope you enjoyed the sunshine! Mom says it's been snowing in JC.
p.s. did I tell you she sent me a pair of "LUCKY" jeans for my bday? HAHAHAHAHA, they fit great! ;)
Post a Comment