We left the house that will always be known to us as our first and moved to a new place to wonder where we will live next year. We miss more friends because of their move, Luke entered elementary school and Libby left diapers. Sickness has become a member of the family and good health a distant relative. Tim discovered the islands and I the African bush. We have and will both struggel in our own way with the loss of a good friend, nothing else mentioned has consumed our hearts more. It still leaves us in sadness and disbelief. It seems odd to consider this year a good one but in some ways it has been. Knowing and trusting that God has a plan for all humanity and in His grace allows us to play a part in it, gives the very bad and the very good and all that is in between a purpose.
As 2005 comes to a close we hope all our mistakes will be forgotten and tomorrow will bring more of what God wants and less of what we want and for the margin to be narrow between the two.
Tim and I have had a great time with family this past week. It's been relaxing and our hearts and bellies are full.
A couple photos of the family taken over the holidays:
5 comments:
nice words! Beth even said "She seems smart" in reference to the way you write. 05 has definitely been a memorable year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!
I have not processed 2005 yet. Cool pics!
Lisa and Tim- Those kids are toooooo big! Oh My! Time does fly. We are here in Kentucky. Our church is Grace Fellowship. That was the name when we got here! HA H. Wayne has a blog I built him. He is going to try and manage it himself! HA I am working with computers at the hospital here. I help people turn on the monitor buttons...so there computer will work.HA We think of all the folks we have known in East Tennessee and miss them.
Love, Melinda
Lisa and Tim- Those kids are toooooo big! Oh My! Time does fly. We are here in Kentucky. Our church is Grace Fellowship. That was the name when we got here! HA H. Wayne has a blog I built him. He is going to try and manage it himself! HA I am working with computers at the hospital here. I help people turn on the monitor buttons...so their computer will work.HA We think of all the folks we have known in East Tennessee and miss them.
Love, Melinda
Our blog is hwhfornow.blogspot.com
Post a Comment